About – Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
For centuries, the Aztec clay mask is used to beautify and refresh the human skin. It is considered as one of the world’s most powerful facial masks that ensures deep cleaning of the face pores and gives smooth glowing skin. It contains 100% natural calcium-bentonite clay and no any other additional additives. It is used in removing the black heads, skin tightening, pimples, curing arthritis and other skin ailments. The mask can be prepared by people at their homes.
How to Use-Aztec Clay?
Combine Aztec Indian healing clay and raw ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) or water in any of the non- metallic material like as pottery, glass or wooden bowl. Don’t use any metallic material as they are known to react with the clay and reduce its effectiveness. After adding, the clay and water, stir it until it becomes a smooth paste. You can add more water or ACV, if needed.
Apply a thin layer of mask on your face, with fingers or with a little brush of 1/8 or ¼ inch thickness. Let the mask to get dry, it takes 15 to 20 minutes for a normal skin and 5 minutes for a delicate skin to get dried fully. It takes up to 40 minutes, if you apply a thick layer. You feel a tightening and pulling sensation. After it is dried, just wash your face with warm water.
Benefits of Aztec Clay Mask
- It absorbs all the waste of facial skin such as oil, harmful toxin and dirt. That results in deep pore cleansing of the face that gives you a smooth glowing skin.
- It stimulates and helps in improving the blood circulation. Its tightening effect creates a pressure on the skin that results in effective circulation of the blood.
- Aztec clay contains many health benefiting nutrients and minerals. When applied to the skin, it will nourish the facial skin with all the nutrients and rejuvenates the skin. That helps in removing the blackheads and pimples.
- Aztec clay faces masks act as a gentle softener and works as a moisturizer for the skin.
- This mask is effective in managing and treating acne. It is also used for curing wrinkles, cellulite, eczema and blemishes.
Other treatments with Aztec Clay Mask
- Aztec clay for hair Scalp
Wash your hair properly with a conditioner, and apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and clay on hairs with a smooth consistency. Make sure the hairs are covered fully with the clay. When the hair mask is dry, wash it with warm water until all the clay come out from the hairs. It takes out all dandruff from your scalp and you get smooth silky hairs.
- Aztec clay for acne and Blemishes
Mix the Aztec clay with apple cider vinegars in equal amount. Add about five drops of tea tree oil and mix it with the paste. Apply to the affected skin and leave it for 20-30 minutes, let it dry completely. Rinse it well with the warm water and in case of blemish applies tea tree oil directly onto it.